Primitive Quilts and Projects

Primitive Quilts and Projects Magazine

A premium publication dedicated to the primitive quilter, rug hooker, stitcher and more! Each issue features at least 15 projects from some of the most admired designers in the primitive fiber arts world.
www.primitivequiltsandprojects.com

Friday, November 19, 2010

A fun Christmas Quilt!

Hello!  I just wanted to share a fun Christmas Quilt I designed that we made in our Small Quilts Club at The Woolen Willow Today!


I love Primitive Projects!  I would love to see some projects out there from some of you!!! Email us some pictures at Homespunmedia@aol.com  We will post them in a gallery!

Jeni

2 comments:

  1. Your quilt is too cute! Can you please share the name of it so I can hunt it down to make for myself??? thanks, Tammy (basketnut@charter.net)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tammy! We have the kit for the "Primitive Christmas Quilt" in our Woolen Willow Quilt Shop! It is $24.00 and includes pattern and fabric! You can email the shop website at woolenwillow@aol.com! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete