Primitive Quilts and Projects

Primitive Quilts and Projects Magazine

A premium publication dedicated to the primitive quilter, rug hooker, stitcher and more! Each issue features at least 15 projects from some of the most admired designers in the primitive fiber arts world.
www.primitivequiltsandprojects.com

Friday, May 13, 2011

We are at Spring International Quilt Market!

We are at Spring Quilt Market in Salt Lake City Utah! It is beautiful here! I have a couple shots of our booth for you to see, and maybe more pictures soon! It is fun, but also long days of standing and lots of walking! We can't wait for you all to see the Fall Issue photographs! Oh, I guess we can't wait to see them too! We will see them next week and pick what we like for the next issue! Hope you all are getting your projects made from the first issue because July is just around the corner!  Don't forget to check the corrections page on the website!
     Jeni and Judy

6 comments:

  1. The booth looks wonderful with all of the projects for the magazine.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Utah weather turned absolutely beautiful for your visit, huh? Hope you enjoy yourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Debbie and Gayle! Judy and I are having a great time, and getting a great response!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I received my first copy of your magazine and I'm so glad I am a subscriber! I can't wait to see the Fall issue! Have a great time at Market!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The booth looks great! Glad you girls had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was so great meeting you at Market and your booth was wonderful! I'm glad you had such a positive response to the magazine, but how could you not? I felt like I'd died and gone to primitive heaven when I got my first issue in the mail. Thank you and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete