Primitive Quilts and Projects

Primitive Quilts and Projects Magazine

A premium publication dedicated to the primitive quilter, rug hooker, stitcher and more! Each issue features at least 15 projects from some of the most admired designers in the primitive fiber arts world.
www.primitivequiltsandprojects.com

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Summer is Here!

We sure are enjoying this warm weather here in WV! We've been taking full advantage of it too! My boyfriend, Josh, and I took a trip to Parsons, WV last weekend for a kayaking and camping trip. It was absolutely beautiful! Here is a picture that I took on the Cheat River:
The scenery was just breathtaking. I wrote more about our trip in our upcoming e-newsletter, so be sure to sign up for it if you haven't already. We will send it out next Tuesday, June 24th.

Another way to enjoy the outdoors is to do your sewing outside! I don't have the best set up in my back yard yet, so I want you all to share pictures if you have an outside sewing spot so I can get some inspiration. Here is a picture my mom (Judy) sent me of her set up outside at her mountain home:
She gets to sew outside while looking out into the Monongahela National Forest... isn't she lucky??
So when you share your pictures, you can post them to our Facebook page, Twitter, or Instagram. Be sure to tag us in your photo and use #sewoutside.  We are also on Google+ now, so be sure to follow us if you are on there!

July is almost here, which means our Fall 2014 issue will be here soon! This time, our photo shoot was in historic Henderson Hall, a 19th-century mansion located near our office in Williamstown, West Virginia.


Here is a little preview of the cover!


I hope you all enjoy your weekend, and I look forward to seeing your pictures!

2 comments:

  1. WV is such a beautiful state. Just started following you guys on Instagram -- finally figured out what this hashtag thing is all about. LOL.
    Kay Harmon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need free YouTube Views?
    Did you know you can get these AUTOMATICALLY & ABSOLUTELY FREE by registering on You Like Hits?

    ReplyDelete