Primitive Quilts and Projects

Primitive Quilts and Projects Magazine

A premium publication dedicated to the primitive quilter, rug hooker, stitcher and more! Each issue features at least 15 projects from some of the most admired designers in the primitive fiber arts world.
www.primitivequiltsandprojects.com

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Gratitude

Life has its ups and downs.  And I want to be mostly happy, so I do my best to focus on the ups, while striving for peace, love, and kindness during the downs.  Often that’s easier said than done.

This is where family, friends, and even strangers come into play.  There are countless kind loving people in the world, who have less than I, who suffer more than I’ll ever understand, and yet who get up every day with a smile and a determination to make this a good day for those around them.  I do my best to emulate these wonderful folk, and next thing you know, I am smiling, have a skip in my step, and am able to have a good day.

For this, for my family and friends, and for your love and support, I am grateful.  I wish you the best Thanksgiving ever!

Love,
Judy

“Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”—Marcel Proust (1871-1922), Novelist


6 comments:

  1. Well said! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please help! I am unable to contact you...have received 3 notifications to pay subscription bill yet I paid for a year when I was at your booth in Houston. I would like to talk to a person please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Maryjo, we can help you. I apologize for the mistake. Call our office, 304-375-4100, or email homespunmedia@aol.com.

      Delete